Shaolin’s finest assemble for the Mathematics-produced compilation
The weeks have been slightly more tolerable with the promise of new Wu-Tang Clan ahead.
The release of “People Say” launched a campaign for Wu-Tang: The Saga Continues, an 18-track compilation that would effectively reunite the rugged and raw crew, though not in one given place at any time. Last week, another track, “Lesson Learn’d” arrived with a brief note for Martin Shkreli, the deplorable scrotum-turned-pharma-exec that once bought the only copy of Once Upon A Time in Shaolin, a 1-of-1 album that sold for $2 million back in 2015, whose authenticity recently came into question. Today, the group unveils the full track list for the project, featuring all members with the exception of U-God and GZA. Even the late Sean Price makes an appearance. It’s listed below.
Scroll on to hear “Lesson Learn’d” in The Round-Up. Pre-order your copy of The Saga Continues below.
The Saga Continues Track List:
1. “Wu-Tang the Saga Continues Intro” feat. RZA
2. “Lesson Learn’d” feat. Inspektah Deck and Redman
3. “Fast and Furious” feat. Hue Hef and Raekwon
4. “Famous Fighters” (Skit)
5. “If Time is Money (Fly Navigation)” feat. Method Man
6. “Frozen” feat. Method Man, Killa Priest, and Chris Rivers
7. “Berto and the Fiend” (Skit) feat. Ghostface Killah
8. “Pearl Harbor” feat. Ghostface Killah, Method Man, RZA, and Sean Price
9. “People Say” feat. Wu-Tang Clan and Redman
10. “Family” (Skit)
11. “Why Why Why” feat. RZA and Swnkah
12. “G’d Up” feat. Method Man, R-Mean, and Mzee Jones
13. “If What You Say is True” feat. Wu-Tang Clan and Streetlife
14. “Saga” (Skit) feat. RZA
15. “Hood Go Bang!” feat. Redman, Method Man
16. “My Only One” feat. Ghostface Killah, RZA, Cappadonna, and Steven Latorre
18. “The Saga Continues Outro” feat. RZA