Photo courtesy of Facebook
Brooklyn Bridge Park Has Unveiled Portions Of Their Free Summer Programming
Photo courtesy of Facebook.
Summer is still two months away. But, if you're a New Yorker you start planning your summer activities now. These are the rules.
Brooklyn Bridge Park has just announced the schedule for their spring and summer free programming. This includes Movies With a View, which happens every Thursday at 6 p.m., Books Beneath the Bridge, which goes down Mondays at 7 pm, and the Waterfront Workouts & Recreation which happens throughout the summer.
Like we said earlier, summer is still some time away, so that means all the events the Brooklyn Bridge Park will host hasn't been announced yet. But there's still enough time to plan.
Scroll down to see some of the goodies that have already been announced.
Movies With a View
Thursdays at 6 p.m., Pier 1
July 6 - Office Space
July 13 - Pariah
July 20 - Casablanca
July 27 - The Lego Movie
August 3 - 9 to 5
August 10 - Selma
August 17 - Mad Max: Fury Road
August 24 - Up to the Public
Books Beneath the Bridge
Mondays at 7 p.m., Granite Prospect
July 10 - Freebird Bookstore
July 17 - Powerhouse Arena
July 24 - Greenlight Bookstore
July 31 - Community Bookstore Park Slope
August 7 - WORD
August 14 - Books Are Magic
Waterfront Workouts & Recreation
– Hip Hop Dance Aerobics. Fridays, 7 p.m. July 7 –August 11, Pier 3
– Zumba. Sundays, 4:30 p.m. June 4 – August 13, Pier 2
– Waterfront Walks. Last Sunday of the month May – October, Pier 1 entrance
– Pop-Up Pool. Daily, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. June 29 – September 4
– Kayaking. Saturdays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Thursdays 5:30 – 6:45 p.m., June 3 – August 26, Pier 2 Dock