"You Can’t Argue With A Fool": 50 Cent Says He Told Eminem Not To Respond To Nick Cannon Disses
Cannon declared himself the winner of his feud with Eminem in December last year.
While speaking with The Wrap at ABC’s Television Critics Association press tour day on Wednesday, 50 Cent explained how he advised Eminem not to respond to Cannon’s disses.
“I told him don’t even say nothing to him. The record is terrible,” 50 said.
“You can’t argue with a fool,” the rapper added. “When you understand that a person is not registering even when they’re losing, then the argument goes forever. So you should just stop.”
Eminem reignited the beef with his verse on Fat Joe’s “Lord Above,” which also features Mary J. Blige. Cannon quickly responded with two diss tracks, “The Invitation” and “Pray for Him.” The two continued to trade jabs on social media. Cannon even invited Eminem to appear on Wild N’ Out. Eminem jokingly demanded an apology.
In early December of last year, Cannon declared himself the winner of the battle, tweeting: “@Eminem I won!!!! This has been fun now back to your regularly scheduled programs.” He then proceeded to release a third diss track titled “Canceled.”
Eminem seemed to disregard Cannon’s declaration. Later that month, he took to Twitter not to respond to Cannon but to tweet Souls of Mischief lyrics at André 3000. The tweet was in reference to an interview 3000 did where he revealed he and Eminem had once text Souls of Mischief lyrics to each other.
Source: The Wrap