Okayplayer and Rare Form, the co-presenters of Donuts Are Forever 8, are more than excited to announce Dubspot‘s participation in this year’s event! We are marking this occasion with a very special contest/drawing!
Enter to win a comprehensive six level online music production course with Ableton Live from Dubspot!
Dubspot is giving away this online course to a special person who helps our non-profit partners, World Up and Groundwork for Success of Good Shepherd Services continue providing quality programs to New York City youth!
This is an online six-level comprehensive production course with Ableton Live!
This is a certificate course that will get you acclimated to Ableton Live and includes individualized instructor feedback and up to 80 hours of video instruction!
1. Fill out the entry form below!
A qualified winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email!
World Up is a music and technology education non-profit based in New York City. To learn more, visit WorldUp.org
Groundwork for Success of Good Shepherd Services is an after-school college preparatory program for Brooklyn youth. To learn more, visit GoodShepherds.org.
For more information about other Dubspot courses in New York, Los Angeles and online, please visit Dubspot.com
Click the logos to donate:
1. Dubspot, World Up, Okayplayer, and Rare Form staff and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
2. Must be 18 years of age to participate (ID may be required).
3. Dubspot does not provide the required equipment/software for this program. Please see course description for equipment requirements
4. The winner must have made a donation of $10 to World Up or Groundwork For Success between February 14, 2014 and March 14, 2014 and submitted their contact info to Okayplayer.com to be qualified
5. Prize is not transferable to any other person or organization.
6. No cash will be awarded.
7. Winner responsible for any and all taxes if applicable.
8. Prize must be claimed with in six (6) months from date of winner announcement