St. Beauty Release ‘Running To The Sun’ Via W0ndaland Records
The successful Atlanta duo comprised of Alex Belle and Isis Valentino have readied the release of their highly anticipated EP, Running To The Sun.
Fans of the Atlanta duo, St. Beauty should be excited in a major way. Alex Belle and Isis Valentino have dropped Running To The Sun today via Empire / Wondaland Records.
“This project is just the beginning for us,” the duo said via press release. “We have so much more to say, and we’re so excited to continue to share our story with the world. Thank you to Janelle Monáe and Wondaland for being such an inspiration and believing in our vision.”
To go along with the release of EP, St. Beauty has released the video to “Not Discuss It,” which was shot in Brooklyn, New York City and directed by Lacey Duke. You can watch the video below and purchase the album here. Enjoy!
Running To The Sun Track List:
1. For What? (Intro) – Produced by St. Beauty
2. Borders – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and Nate “Rocket” Wonder
3. Caught – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and St. Beauty
4. Tides feat. Deanté Hitchcock – Produced by RotoTom and St. Beauty
5. Poor Little Rich Girl (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
6. Stone Mountain – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
7. Colors – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
8. Not Discuss It – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx
9. Seasons (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
10. Lucid Dreams – Produced by Nate “Rocket” Wonder