Atlanta’s Own St. Beauty Announces ‘Running To The Sun’ EP Release Date
The highly anticipated future R&B duo, St. Beauty, will release Running To The Sun on Jan. 19 via Empire / Wondaland Records.
We love St. Beauty and we know you love them too. So, when word hit the curb that the duo would be finally releasing their highly anticipated debut EP, our ears perked up and excitement flooded our veins.
Running To The Sun will be hitting all digital retailers on Jan. 19 via Empire / Wondaland Records. Don’t worry your heart because, yes, pre-orders are available and open now. In addition to the EP, St. Beauty will also release the video for “Not Discuss It” on the same day.
Shot in Brooklyn, New York, because of course, and directed by Lacey Duke — “Not Discuss It” follows up St. Beauty’s previous video release for “Caught,” which was on HBO’s Insecure Season Two soundtrack.
If you weren’t able to see St. Beauty on the “Trip” tour with Jhené Aiko, Willow Smith and Kitty Cash then stay tuned as we’re sure as rain that St. Beauty will hit the road again this year.
Peep the Running To The Sun track list below:
1. For What? (Intro) – Produced by St. Beauty
2. Borders – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and Nate “Rocket” Wonder
3. Caught – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and St. Beauty
4. Tides feat. Deanté Hitchcock – Produced by RotoTom and St. Beauty
5. Poor Little Rich Girl (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
6. Stone Mountain – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
7. Colors – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
8. Not Discuss It – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx
9. Seasons (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
10. Lucid Dreams – Produced by Nate “Rocket” Wonder